Led by James Bourke, the O’Keefe Group’s London division is currently engaged on some of the highest profile and most technically challenging projects in our history. This is an indicator of how highly regarded we are by our clients who include major contractors and clients’ consultants alike.
Key features of our service include:
- Pre-construction team providing:
Estimating – promoting value engineering possibilities with accurate and transparent openness to our approach
Planning – detailed sequences, prepared in BIM, of our intended methodologies and detailed programme of works
Engineering – in-house temporary works design capability and engineering detailing
- Working as principal contractor and construction manager, trade contractor as required to suit our clients’ requirements.
- With early engagement, we can assist with discharging planning and party wall conditions and hazardous material identification, with remediation strategies to assist in value engineering and early cost reduction solutions.
- For new projects’ site enabling works we can ensure site logistics, security, investigation, remediation and site clearance are undertaken as a one-off or part of the main work requirements.
- Our groundworks capabilities have developed over 47 years to ensure we are a market leader, undertaking piling, bulk excavation, top-down construction, complex drainage, waterproofing, full temporary works and complex inner city basement creations for our clients.
- Our reinforced concrete frame capabilities have again developed to cover all aspects of this technically challenging sector including RC frames, post-tensioning, slip form cores and precast concrete elements, providing a safe, innovative and efficient structure for our clients.
- The London division is working on projects at such iconic venues as Battersea Power Station, the O2, Wembley Park and Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Club
- We are currently engaged on complex technical projects for clients in sectors as diverse as residential, commercial, the Private Rental Sector (PRS), education and infrastructure.